Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Journey Begins...

Hello, my name is Amber, I am 24 years old, a mother, a wife and a health nut!

I have decided that I want to start a blog to share with everyone all of the dangers of processed foods, meat and dairy and of course, all of the benefits of living a healthy lifestyle!

I was vegetarian for a few years before I decided to finally make the transition into vegan and my daughter, Hazelle Skye, who is a year and a half is also taking this journey with me. Although she has been raised vegetarian since birth she has been drinking coconut, almond and hemp milk since she was one and has only had cheese a handful of times so she really hasn't had too much dairy in her life time. I, on the other hand, have had dairy my entire life but I'm finding the transition easy...and by transition I mean I cut myself off from dairy all together versus weaning myself off of it!

I am going to try to post something new everyday whether it is a new vegan recipe, a relaxing yoga move, health facts(good or bad) or maybe just something inspirational and motivational!

I hope to snag a few followers on my journey so I can help people become more aware of the healthy and beautiful way you should treat your body inside and out.






No comments:

Post a Comment